Effective Brainstorming with MindVisualizer
Why it works?
- Seeing the overall ideas at a glance encourages thinking.
- Visual markers encourages thinking.
- Keywords or short phrases encourages thinking.
How it works?
- Use floating ideas for free-form thinking - generating ideas.
- Use the radiated, hierarchical structure for organizing ideas.
- Use topic relations for relating two ideas.
- Use visual markers for grouping ideas in another dimension.
- Export captured and organized ideas to other types of documents.
Produce Ideas in Free-form
The first stage of brainstorming is generating ideas, in this stage you should not worry about how to organizing them.
Adding new ideas is easy
- Double click to add a new floating idea.
- Just type to edit the selected idea. You don't even need to press F2.
Organize Ideas Hierarchically with Drag-and-Drop
In the send stage - organizing ideas, your ideas can be easily rearranged with mouse drag-and-drop operations.
- Group ideas into hierarchical structure. You can group the ideas in anyway that makes sense.
- Order ideas by, for instance, importance, with drag-and-drop.
When the ideas are organized well and you look at them at a glance, you usually come up with more ideas, because pictures encourages your creativity.
Link Related Ideas
Sometimes hierarchical structure is not enough to represent the relationships between ideas, you can use additional lines to interconnect them.
Mark Ideas with Visual Markers
You can icons, font colors, background colors, etc, to mark ideas as you wish - for instance mark out important ideas.
Detailing Ideas with Text Notes
- Use rich format text notes to further describe ideas if needed, while keeping the idea maps clean and concise..
- Or use Hyperlinks or file attachments to detail the ideas.
Export or Print Your Ideas
With MindVisualizer you can print or export your ideas into the following formats:
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Adobe PDF and RTF files
- Outlined HTML webpages and Text files
- JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP images
- OpenOffice documents and spreadsheets